Philadelphia Business Litigation Attorney
Achieving a successful outcome in business litigation hinges on the ability of your attorney to understand the business objectives and budgetary needs of your company and to create a legal strategy customized to those priorities.
Attorney Stanley B. Cheiken — Strategic Solutions Tailored To Your Business Objectives
For nearly 30 years, I have litigated on behalf of businesses, partners and shareholders in the state and federal courts of Pennsylvania and New Jersey. From the initial consultation on,
I collaborate with each client to develop a road map to achieving specific goals, mindful of budgetary constraints and business objectives. The tailored approach allows me to deliver resolutions in the most efficient manner possible. In my practice, “winning” means accomplishing the client’s desired result – and doing it on budget.
I have represented companies in all forms of business litigation. Examples include:
- Shareholder and partnership disputes, including breach of fiduciary duty, business succession disputes, breakups and dissolution, financial disputes and minority squeeze-out scenarios.
- Contract litigation, including breach of contract and tortious interference with contractual relations
- Injunctions, including injunctions to resolve minority squeeze-out, trade secret and noncompete disputes
- Business torts and illegal activity in an effort to gain an unfair business advantage
- Business fraud and misrepresentation
I am a trial lawyer, experienced in litigation and prepared to handle your case in the venue that best serves your interests, in Pennsylvania and New Jersey, in the state or federal courts. I am an aggressive advocate for my clients, committed to delivering results, no matter how complex the case or how formidable the opposition.