Let’s not call them resolutions, but here a few items for attorneys (me) to focus on in 2023:
1. Foster rich and rewarding client relationships.
2. Work better, not harder.
3. Take cases that interest you and challenge your skill set.
4. Maintain cordial and collegial relationships with opposing counsel.
5. Find opportunities to mentor.
6. Continue to learn and adapt to a changing profession.
7. Set realistic expectations for clients. . . and then exceed them.
Happy New Year to all who celebrate!