I was named to the Pennsylvania Super Lawyers list for 2022 in the field of business litigation. This is the 10th time I have been selected. It is an honor to be recognized, and in a profession that does not have much benchmarking, I generally consider those listed to be among the best in their respective fields. The criteria for selection is posted on the Super Lawyers website. But if I were the selection committee, these are the factors that I would consider.
- Has the attorney obtained outstanding results?
- Are the attorney’s clients satisfied?
- Does the attorney continue to learn and evolve?
- Does the attorney work hard, meet deadlines and follow through on promises?
- Is the attorney respected by peers?
- Does the attorney mentor others?
- Is the attorney a good member of both the legal community and the community at large?
Any member of the bar who scores well on these factors is super in my book.